KOBELCO supports customers to ensure optimized mixing quality & productivity with safe & reliable operation with our extensive industrial knowledge and experience.
Preventive Maintenance Check
- Periodic visit for each customer at regular interval
- 8 hrs. Check up including 2hrs of shutdown
- 71 Check points covering safety, performance & consistency
- Ensure factory set interlocks
- Ensure safety Do’s and Don’ts
- Updating improvement and sharing feedback
- Checking all critical parameters safety interlock.
- 2 days intensive residential training on operation maintenance & Trouble shooting for Mixer and Twin screw extruder
- Training program will be conducted on plant level also based on customer request.
- Our experienced service engineers will visit and physically measure the various factory set parameters including critical clearances and wear, provide condition report to enable customer to take a decision
- Normally 1 to 1.5 days per Mixer is required with shut down.
Spare Parts Support
- We will stock sufficient stock of critical parts at our plant to avoid long lead time and faster spare support to our customers.
- Spare Support four equipment supplied group companies
- Our experience Rubber Technologist will be deputed to study and suggest the process control requirement specific to the customer needs.
- Customer can avail supervisory support from experienced engineers for major replacement during shut down with prior advance booking.
Installation & Commission
- Our experienced service engineers will visit customer end during the time of commissioning of the equipment.